Monday, August 18, 2008

It's a .....

GIRL! I can hardly believe it. Lily Kate has been saying "sis er" all afternoon. She doesn't know what it means but she knows it's exciting. I watched Lily Kate play with her "baby" this morning. I went to spy on her when I heard her saying, "I hold you, I hold you" and I found her carrying her doll and feeding it her waffle. She's going to be a helper and a caretaker. I don't have a sister, but after talking to a few women today who do I heard over and over, "oh, a sister, I can't imagine not having my sister. " I hope that for them - that they can be that person for each other who is just a little closer than the rest of the world could ever be. Poor Parks, two sweet baby girls.... he's already head over heels for one.... Well, thanks for rejoicing with us for our second precious baby GIRL.

5 comments:

Jana & Jason Harwell said...

How wonderful! We are so excited for you all. Can't wait to meet Baby Girl Carpenter #2!

Love you...Jana, Jason & Molly

nicolefiehler said...

CONGRATULATIONS! i didnt even know you were pregnant again! fun fun!

Karey Pustejovsky said...

YAY Liz and Parks!!! I am so excited for y'all!!! What an adorable story about Lilly Kate and her baby!!! :)

Karey and Kris :)

Laura said...

I'd love to see a picture of all of you (all four)! Since I don't know when we'll see you guys next, a photo is the next best thing so...it's time for a "family with belly shot!" Can you imagine how cute your life is going to get with TWO adorable little girls - cute squared?!? We are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled for you guys- you know we have two boys just about the same ages...I am up for an arranged marriage if that meant we would get to see you guys!!
Can't wait to see pictures!