Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lily Kate keeps me busy!

Lily Kate's aunt Sarah came to visit us last weekend and brought her a "fae wee" costume and a Nemo umbrella. I don't know which she likes more. She opens the umbrella and then tries to fit in our (small) shower stall and asks for "rain?". I know she looks serious in the lower picture but it was the only one (out of 8 tries) where she was still - imagine that!


These two are just funny moments from the last week. It seems like wearing mommy's shoes must be a favorite for every little girl, I find her like this at least every third day. The lower shot is Lily Kate in some dipping caramel that I was eating with my apples. She and her baby both had to get "naken" and wash their clothes. She thought it was funny all day that baby was "naken"

0 comments: