Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Big girl bed


So, I don't know if this is a permanent thing - and how early she get's out of bed tomorrow morning will probably determine this - but tonight LK is sleeping in her big girl bed. I don't know why it felt like such a big deal to me, but it did. She looked so little in that big bed. She has been asking to sleep there and tonight she was snuggled in the pillows asking so we said sure. She's "pe-tend seeping" in the lower picture for me so I could capture it on film. If you click on the pic you can see her eyes clenched shut :) such a drama queen.

2 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Liz,
I have not gotten very emotional about many changes with Cole, but I cried my eyes out when we switched him over to a big boy bed. I just felt like it was one of the last "baby" things to go. Good luck. We also established a rule that he can not just get out of his bed. He has to wait and ask in the mornings/after naptime. It has been a lifesaver because we never have to worry!

Katie said...

Wow! That is amazing, can't wait to hear how it went! She does look so tiny in that big bed.