Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jangie Bell



This is not the most exciting video in the world, but we want to experiment with putting more videos on here. A couple days ago LK and I went to a store that had an elaborate Christmas diplay going on and Jingle Bells was playing. Her eyes were huge as she took it all it and in her most dramatic voice she said "OH... I like this song, I like this Jangie Bell" then she went on and on, " I like that ball (ornament), I like that star" but she kept coming back to "I like this song". So, she's been singing it for the past few days, full volume, at the grocery store and wherever else we are. For the record, I think she might have said "spider song" in the video as the other option of what to sing - I'm not sure. Notice she quickly abandoned that one and went back to old Jangie Bell.

7 comments:

Marie said...

I wish I could fall asleep to her voice. She is too precious.

Anonymous said...

You need to send that in to America's Home Video. She is so cute. Can't wait to see you all. NONA and Pop pop

Becca said...

I'm sad because that is the first time I've heard her talk.

Rebecca said...

I think I speak for all of us when I say "more owl hooting" please.

Niki Harper said...

I check in on the Carpenter Clan often, but I could not resist commenting this time. Whoa...she is cute singing Jangie Bell. Love it! The Harpers

Sherryaki said...

Jacob loves it too!!!

Anonymous said...

This is lillian's favorite video. Whenever she watches it she gets a big grin on her face.