Sunday, December 21, 2008

4 More Days Until Christmas!


This has been a really fun year to celebrate Christmas with Lily Kate, I think she understands enough to be pretty excited this year. We saw Santa on Friday and, although she wasn't a big fan of his, she is still very excited about "sowmen" and "baby Jesus" and "Kissma lights" on all the houses. It's bittersweet to be here alone with our little family. The simplicity and peace of not traveling are nice but we will each miss our families. Having Charlotte soon will make the ban on travel worth it soon. Just 3 1/2 more weeks until the due date - which in my case probably means 4 1/2 more weeks until we meet her! I put that bottom picture in for fun, it's from last Christmas. It's fun to see how much Lily Kate's grown.

PS. I'm really going to try to get a video of LK talking to Charlotte soon. She tries to feed her snacks through my belly button. Tonight she put her mouth to my stomach and yelled "Charlotte, I love you" and then gave me some zerberts until I made her stop b/c it tickled too much. She's a funny one.

0 comments: