Monday, January 05, 2009

Baby Shower


I can't believe this is the only picture I took at my baby shower this weekend. The table was so pretty (& look at the diaper cake!) that I took a picture when I first got there and then, of course, I had so much fun that I didn't take another the whole time. It was great though, it is always overwhelming to feel so loved and helped at the same time. We are VERY grateful.

I have my 39 wk dr apt on Wed and, because Lily Kate was 8lb 6oz, they say they might let me make an induction appointment right around my due date (1/14) instead of a week later. Mom and Dad will get here on Sat, the 17th, so I'm praying that they'll let me come in and have her the 15th or 16th. We'll see, ultimately God will order the days - not me - and Charlotte will come when she comes. We'll have a baby girl by the end of the month, at least we know that. We'll keep you posted!

0 comments: