Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (almost) LILY KATE!!


Wow, what a day! My parents are in town this week so we had a special early birthday celebration for Lily Kate. This morning we went to Chuck E Cheese and played games and opened presents and had a blast. I like this picture below because Parks and my dad are really into the games and Lily Kate is just waiting patiently.


I know I'm biased, but isn't she just beautiful! One of the gifts she got is Elmo Live. He talks and dances and moves very realistically, LK was quickly very attached.


Lily Kate and her Nona! And here's us below eating cake and pizza at Mellow Mushroom. We had to go next door for lunch. We just couldn't bring ourselves to eat the Chuck E Cheese pizza when Mellow was right next door.


This shot is my favorite, it's the end of the night and Lily Kate has been celebrating all day with no noticeable lull in her energy level. What a day! I think there's going to be some serious disappointment when Nona and Pop Pop go home.

0 comments: