Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sisters




This is what Lily Kate calls "huggle time". Huggle time is something she learned from Parks, they basically lie in bed and talk and wrestle some. Every few days she asks if she and Charlotte can have huggle time. I have been more than impressed with her gentle spirit towards Charlotte. She calls her "seetheart" and "monkey" and loves to hold her and kiss her and we've even gotten her to let us know when she's all done holding her so that she doesn't just dump her off her lap anymore. She really is a fantastic big sister.

4 comments:

Sherryaki said...

It is amazing how well the older sibling takes to the newest addition. Can't wait to meet her!!

Stephanie Lanier said...

I heart all the Carpenter Girls. They really are so sweet together.

Marie said...

Ohhhh my word. That is absolutely adorable. I love my nieces.

Ashley Knight said...

"Hey! Her's matches yike my brodder! Her's tiny juss yike my bordder Scott is tiny too!" That's a direct quote from Jack, his reaction to these adorable pics! She's so precious with her fuzzy little head, hehe!