Wednesday, February 25, 2009

7 weeks old


This is the best that I've been able to capture on video so far. I'll keep working on it so you can see her little personality. She smiles a lot and is generally pretty easy to please. Charlotte has slept through the night a hand full of times but not consistently yet. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel of exhaustion and it is encouraging. The sweetest thing that has happened in my little life lately was walking into the living room and watching Lily Kate talk to Charlotte while Charlotte was in her swing. Lily Kate was saying "hey seetheart, hey monkey, hey Char" (monkey is LK's pet name for Charlotte) and Charlotte was looking at her with a huge grin. I said "Lily Kate, you did that, you made her smile! She loves you" and LK kept saying, "I did that, I did that". It was the first time that she smiled at Kate. It was a moment to remember.

2 comments:

Sherryaki said...

What a sweet video!! She's such a cutie!

Becca said...

She certainly has more relaxed face than LK with her furrowed little brow. What a sweet baby! Thank you for posting this!