Friday, March 20, 2009

Bumbo


It's probably time for a little update. Charlotte is 10 weeks old now! She is really sweet. I know I say that all the time but she is just so smiley. She is finally falling into a decent rhythm during the day with some consistent napping in her crib (still her least favorite place to sleep). She is still waking once to eat at night. Kate cut that out at just under 7 weeks so I was a little spoiled. I passed exhausted a couple weeks ago but I'm getting used to this sleepy state. Sometimes I look at her and think that she looks so much like Lily Kate but most of the time I think she has her own look. I think she looks more like me than like Parks - but really not exactly like either of us. When Parks is holding Charlotte and talking to her I've heard him say, "what will you be like" at least 8 or so times. We're both so curious to know her more as she grows. I'm predicting some laid back attributes - she just often seems very content. What a blessing that will be to herself (& us!) if that remains. Parks asks Lily Kate every once in a while if we should keep her or bring her back to the hospital and I agree with Lily Kate, "we gotta keep her"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful smile. Missing you all soooo much. NONA