Sunday, March 08, 2009

"Too Bright, Too Bright!"


So, the sun is out here in Wilmington! After breaking not one, but two different retractable window shades in my car Lily Kate has been riding in the sun light the last few weeks. As I'm driving along sometimes I turn a corner and change directions and the sun will hit her window and will she start to yell "too bright! too bright!". I tried to explain to Lily Kate that the shade in her window could really help with that but I know better than to buy a third one. So, yesterday I bought her some very stylish "lellow sunnies". (To her credit, Parks and I call sunglasses "sunnies" so she got that word correct). Here they are!

3 comments:

Becca said...

she looks so grow up! how cute!

and charlotte is precious! how pretty!

Marie said...

hahahahha she is such a dork. Just like her daddy. I love her little dress. She is such a stylish lady. Charlotte is precious also. I wish I could hold her again.

Ashley Knight said...

Oh my Gosh!!! I LOVE it!! What a lucky little girl she is to have such a stylish mom for advice on her sunnies! Too too cute!