Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morning at our church

So, yesterday morning the 2-4 yr olds sang Alive, Alive during the service. I have been listening to Lily Kate sing this song very loud and with enthusiasm around the house and in the car the last few weeks and Parks and I just laughed during the service because she didn't sing at all. BUT she shook her egg shaker with all her concentration. It was too funny. A friend's mom who was there said that Lily Kate seemed like such a quiet, calm child. Again, I just laughed.

Above, the egg hunt at church & below, the result of too much sugar.

2 comments:

Ashley Knight said...

How adorable! I love the kid next to Lily Kate, gettin' after that egg shaker! The look on Lily Kate's face is priceless. I also love that so many of these little guys are rockin the sweater vests, Kyle swears I'm the only mom that still forces those on. Looks like Y'all had a beautiful weekend, how fun!... but I still wish y'all had been in Houston with us!
PS-that house is AMAZING, I really hope it works out, even empty I think it is very you!!

Where in the World are the Powells said...

I have to say, that was a pretty entertaining attempt to get a smile!