Sunday, April 26, 2009

Evenings on the Porch...


We had a great evening last night. We finally used this bike cart that some friends gave us a while back (thanks Bartons!) that is big enough to put Charlotte's whole carrier into. She just rode along behind me and stared up at the trees & Lily Kate rode in her seat on Parks' bike. Then our favorite little buddy, Oliver, came over and hung out with us on the porch. I still haven't been successful at getting a picture of Oliver and Charlotte where neither of them are crying. I think its all the angling and the proppoing up that makes them cry. And for the record, Lily Kate's paci is "only for night night time" (this is a sentence that I say at least 3 times a day - but hey, I used to have to say it about 8 times a day!). She was coming out to get her kiss from me before Parks put her to bed. I love those girls.

2 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Don't worry...my 3 year old still uses his paci at night. It's a battle I'm not willing to fight because he literally only uses it to sleep. Just don't tell the dentist!

Ashley Knight said...

Looks like Charlotte's doin a Hook 'Em Horns with her right hand in the shot with Parks! Lil Longhorn already!!