Monday, June 08, 2009

Camera batteries are packed....

We're still alive! We are moving. We've had a couple of paperwork setbacks and our closing was delayed to this week sometime. I packed the camera battery charger back when we thought we'd be in the house in a couple days and now I have no idea where it is. I'll unearth it soon and we'll be back in business. Today Lily Kate and Charlotte were sitting side by side (Char was supported in her boppy pillow - she can't sit yet) watching TV and LK's arm was around Charlotte. I was poised behind them to sneak a picture when my camera reminded me that the batteries were dead. Too bad. We'll show you the new house later this week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy told me to tell you to hurry up and unpack the battery. She is missing new photos. MOM