Monday, June 22, 2009

I love this picture. This picture makes me proud of my little point and click camera. This is not me, it's Sarah going off the rope swing during our week at Tate, Park's family's lake house in GA. We got back last night from a wonderfully relaxing week. Myers and Laura's daughter, Lillian, is adorable. She's 1 (Her age is exactly between LK & Charlotte's - so much fun for years to come!). She's sitting in the sand in one of the pics below. The girls had a blast, swimming and playing in the sand all day long and getting loved on by their aunts and uncles and their Soni. We had been telling Lily Kate about Tate for about a week before we left (to build excitement and also to distract from our stressful move) and one day mid week LK and I were sitting on the porch and she said, "Mom, this is Tate?" and I said "yep, this is it" and she said "I like this". From the pictures below you can see.... what's not to like.

1 comments:

Whitney Herndon said...

The Herndons are very very jealous of your trip to Tate...such great memories there! Glad you guys had a good time!