Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweet Pea


I can't get enough of this girl these days. She is so fun. She could roll and scoot around the floor with Lily Kate all over her and be content all day. Charlotte has finally started eating baby food, which makes life a little easier for me because she can survive without me for a meal now!! Speaking of food - we learned tonight that Charlotte is allergic to strawberries. Parks gave her some really yummy pound cake (thank you, Grace!) that had been soaked in strawberry juice and shortly after her skin was "polka dotted" (according to Lily Kate). The nurse had us watch her for the next 2 hours to make sure she didn't stop breathing because that is common in strawberry allergies (how's that to make a mama a little nervous). She's was just fine and happy the whole time. What a sweetie.

1 comments:

Amber said...

oh my goodness. I wish I could take a drive over and hang out with you and the babies. Charlotte is so cute! I just want to snuggle with her.