Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Char


So, I have noticed that when both girls are awake together in the early morning and late afternoon I don't take a single picture. I think it's because I don't have a free hand and because it's risky to take my eyes off of Lily Kate when Char is around. She still treats her like her baby doll. That results in all of my pictures being of Charlotte alone - when the pace of the day is a lot slower.
Trash shredding is her latest hobby.
The picture below is really just because I think baby jeans are really funny & cute. Charlotte is blossoming, she still seems laid back and very entertained by her dancing, singing, ever talking sister.


2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my gosh. I love my baby niece. She is so adorable. She reminds me of a monkey, but in a good way.

Becca said...

she is so darling! i love new pictures!