Monday, March 08, 2010


The girls' Soni (Parks' mom) got the girls this cool tent. It usually lives in our house but now that temperatures are rising it's on the porch. I love watching them play together.

I added this picture so you can see Kate's stick on earrings. She got them as a prize for being incredibly compliant and sweet on Friday (turns out she had a stomach bug and I think that's what was slowing her down - but, hey, I love to reward sweet behavior). Apparently the "stick power" on these things is amazing. This first pair lasted 3 days through baths and sleeping. At this rate the package is going to last months. She thinks the earrings are big time. This morning as we were leaving, she looked at me and sort of did a double take and said, "oh, look at your earrings, they are so cute, they look just like mine" They don't at all, but it was one of those moments when I just said, "you are exactly right, you look beautiful". There she is, all calm with her earrings.

1 comments:

Crissy said...

I like that you rewarded LK and she ended up being sick. Also, I have a tent for carson, too. Actually, it we got it for Truman but he refused to use it, so it will be Carson's now.