Friday, March 19, 2010

Time for an update....

It's been a full week and I have slacked on picture taking.

Charlotte is chatting it up these days. The other night I was carrying her in to her room at night to put her down and she looked at me and completely unprompted said "nigh nigh". She's catching on. She also says appa-sauce and eye (which is said accompanied by a quick finger in your eye).

We went to the park for our buddy, Jacob's birthday earlier this week. I didn't get a shot of him, but here are the some "big kids" - don't they look OLD! From the left is Crawford, Kate, Maddie, and Jackson.

We've been talking with Lily Kate some about sin and the condition of our hearts. The other day during dinner out of the blue Lily Kate said "so when Daddy was mad and he threw my shoe on the bed that was sin, right? Daddy, that was sin." Probably the first of many times when one of us will get called out. :)

Parks was dressing Kate today and she was putting on her gold sandles and she said, "you see these shoes, Dad, Jesus weared these shoes when he dood (aka did) all that stuff" Hmm, "you mean Jesus wore sandles?" "Yes Dad, just like me!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LK is looking more and more like Liz did when she was that age. I have a picture that is identical. NONA