Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 completely unrelated things I couldn't resist posting about....


The birdies hatched! Aww, I'm so glad I didn't use their eggs for decor in my living room! Aren't they cool!? I promise we won't touch them, Mom. Knowing Parks, this is the closest thing we're going to get to having a pet....speaking of Parks......

Look at this disgusting mustache! Our YL end of the year party was tonight and the theme was "Mexican". Being from TX, it usually isn't kosher to have a Mexican themed party. It's kind of like having a "white person" costume party. Parks and Kate wore sombreros (the evening was chaotic, I took no pics) and the girls all wore shirts with embroidered flowers. Parks gave himself a dirty mustache with charcoal and he will NOT wash it off. He thinks it's awesome and I can't seem to hold a conversation with him without laughing. I sneaked this pic while he was working on the computer. It's fading but still gross.

3 comments:

Crissy said...

Liz, LOL, it was probably your idea to throw a "Mexican" party. I fully expect to see YL throw a honky party next year.

Where in the World are the Powells said...

at least it's not a pony and a creeper mustache. Hope he takes a shower soon, it should go away then!

Amber said...

I love the birdies. I just got my study group off task to show them those cute little birds.