Saturday, April 24, 2010


A red shirt while strawberry picking always a wise choice for a 3 yr old. We had to make an exception for Charlotte so she could wear her strawberry outfit.

This is my great friend Emily, I've noticed she's often holding my run-away kids in pictures. That's because she's a HUGE help to me all the time :) Someday soon I'm going to get to hold a baby for her (we'll just let mine run) Below is the half moon of strollers we lined up while we ate lunch. This is only about half of the kids that were with us. It was wild fun.


Oh, what to say about Lily Kate and Will.... He is her sweet friend that she loves so much. They hold hands and hug and have so much fun. When she's at home she picks "white blow flowers" (aka dandelion weeds) for their wedding that she talks about pretty often. I think she has good taste, he's a keeper.

0 comments: