Thursday, June 03, 2010

Fun with Crawford


I had to post these pictures back to back to show how Lily Kate and Crawford have grown up together. The top pic was from Oct 08 and the bottom one from today. They have been buddies for a long time. Today we met Lisa and Crawford at the Childrens' Museum. We went to a Storybook Cooking class. The instructors narrated some kids acting out Goldilocks and the 3 Bears and then we all made porridge. How creative are these people?! Now, I myself have never had porridge before and I have to say it was quite good. Guess who promptly volunteered to be Goldilocks. I was actually a little surprised because, although Lily Kate is extremely talkative, she is a little shy around new people. Below she is trying out the porridge that is "too hot". And then there's Charly cheesing it up.... We had a fun day.
PS. Mom we're reading Pinkalicious and icing pink cupcakes in 2 weeks!


0 comments: