Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm always trying to capture the essence of Lily Kate's quick mind and her specific ideas. Also, the way that I am always struggling to keep up :) About an hour after Lily Kate was put to bed she called me in there. She met me at the door holding out a ring sucker. As I walked toward her she started talking. (you have to read this super fast)

"Mom, I just found this ring in my purse and I have already sucked on it some earlier today. I need you to put it in the kitchen. Tomorrow I need to brush my teeth so I can go to some stores with Lilian. Are we going to go to any stores.?"
"Umm...... we'll probably go to the grocery store."
Gasp "That's great, we can get 2 purple balloons, one of me and one for Lillian and we can get 2 white cookies, not the crunchy kind, and one more white cookie for Charlotte, and we can get 1 pink balloon for Charlotte." Another gasp. "We can save the pink and purple balloons and use them for our birthday party in January. Is that a good idea?"...."Mom, is that a good idea?"
"Ummm"

I'm still trying to figure out if we're really going to need to go to the grocery store.... I can never keep up....

0 comments: