Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Couple More...


Here are a couple more shots from yesterday (Tuesday). She has spent most of today and yesterday sleeping. Ahh, the Lord knows what He's doing, causing newborns to sleep most of their first few days. I do believe He overlooked the bit about the toddler siblings not being any more tired than usual. Below is Lily Kate meeting Hadley for the first time. To say she is obsessed would be a giant understatement. She won't leave her side at all without much persuasion and is usually holding her.

Above, I like this shot because Parks and Hadley are sleeping Lily Kate is just watching Hadley, stroking her hair. And below, the proud grandparents meeting Hadley for the first time. She is the youngest of 5 grandchildren on my side of our family.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

there's a lot of love on that hospital bed! so beautiful!!

Where in the World are the Powells said...

I am just happy to see that Hadley's new lovee is a CFA cow! That will make Ryan happy too! She really is beautiful and I loved meeting her...looking forward to many memories to come!

The Carpenters said...

oh yea, I meant to mention that CFA cow. LK brought it to her as her first toy :)

Amber said...

I love the pictures! Where's Charlotte?

mpruzan said...

What great pictures... I love blogs! Thanks for sharing..we are so happy for the Carpenter family!