Sunday, August 07, 2011

Lounging

I'm telling you, Lily Kate is with Hadley every chance she can get. Here they are snuggling on the couch. Hadley was awake for a short time, which is about all we get these days. Also, in case you're wondering (b/c I would be) that mark on LK's nose is a scab. While she and Charlotte were living it up in the beach with their babysitter while we were at the hospital Kate was dancing on the sand and she fell and sort of nose-dove into the sand. She has been calling herself Rudolph.

Still getting to know this, seemingly calm little girl. Maybe I just can't remember clearly the other girls' first weeks (not surprising considering the average hours of nightly sleep can be counted on one hand) but Hadley seems SO much calmer than her sisters. She didn't cry at all during her first bath, she loves to be held, she soothes very quickly, goes right to sleep after eating at night. I realize I'm being naive... give her time, right? Well, every momma can hope for a calm one.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Maybe she will be! Connor is calm!

The Coley Family said...

Sounds like a youngest! Sometimes they're the most laid back, right? So, so cute. And I did click on Charlotte's face and the look in her eye is SO adorable. I just love your girls. And Emory, said BABY NOSE, BABY NOSE. I think she likes Hadley's nose. :)

Shelley said...

June has a scab on her nose too!