Tuesday, September 20, 2011

7 Weeks Old

 Man, I could sit and hold this sweet girl all day long.  So far her temperament is still really calm.  Parks and I can get smiles from her when the sisters aren't around.  She seems to like her sisters but is still a bit overwhelmed by all the noise and movement that comes with them - truthfully, so am I :)  I want to get more pictures of the smiles.  You need to have 2 people around though, one to talk to Hadley and one to hold the camera inconspicuously because she tends to get distracted by it.  But, things seem to get a little chaotic when Parks and I leave the big girls alone to go sit with Hadley.  Anyway, I love this picture below.  The picture is of her reflection, she discovered it while I was giving her a bath and she was very interested.  She is chunking up, as you can tell.  We're trying to soak up this short phase, we couldn't be happier.  


1 comments:

Sarah Carpenter said...

She is so beautiful! I love that little girl and I cannot wait to meet her.