Friday, September 30, 2011

Besties


This is Hadley with her friend Olivia. Olivia is 6 days younger than Hadley. Aren't they cute in their matching outfits? Olivia's mom, Annie, and I meet up with some friends at the Children's Museum weekly to let all the kids play. This weekly playdate has become some of my favorite time in my week to just be with other moms and talk. We don't have a lot of friends with daughters so my girls have lots of little boy friends that we love. I am SO thrilled for Hadley to have a girl friend her age to grow up with. Kate and Charlotte can keep up with the boys but since I'm planning on Hadley being our sweet, calm child :) she'll definitely need a dainty little girl friend to play calmly with. Ha!

2 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

THIS is adorable! Matching outfits and all!

Katie Gaston said...

Annie has that same outfit! We loved it too!