Monday, October 24, 2011

CCC Fall Festival

 My cowgirl & my Indian princess.  Mom, the red boots you got Kate inspired the outfit!
 And my little cow.  
 June & Caroline, the cutest little ducks
 Sam, a sweet little horse.  
 Samuel, the little pirate. He had a blast, by the way.  I appreciated his enthusiasm all evening!
 I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the Laniers.  Oliver was a Monkey and they were the Zookeepers, it was great!  Here is Shaunna, the pumpkin (due in early Dec) and Cassidy.  Our church has a trunk or treat in the parking lot at the end of the festival every year where the kids stock up on candy (that Parks and I end up eating most of!)
 Not sure what was going on with the lighting here, but it was worth posting.  Here is Lily Kate with two of her favorite girls, Maddie, the ballerina, and Maggie, the mermaid.  So much fun!

0 comments: