Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birthday Parties

So, I get a failing grade on picture taking for the last few weeks.  I cart my camera around to the places I go but I also cart around 3 kiddos and usually it never leaves the diaper bag.  I have good intentions.  Last week we celebrated Ben Phelp's birthday.  I have no pictures of Ben at all, of course.  This top picture of Charlotte and Samuel, two peas in a pod, is adorable.  Grace took it :)  The only 2 pictures I took were of the cute frog cupcakes that Sherry made and of Charlotte showing us hers.  


 This afternoon we went to Maggie Dorosko's birthday party at the gymnastics gym.  Again, no pictures of Maggie, no pictures of her awesome cake (which Wrenn made to look like Rapunzel's tower!), about 11 completely blurry pictures of Charlotte jumping into the pit of foam blocks, and these three, which aren't too bad.  
Hannah & Lily Kate cheesing for us,  LK on this really awesome swing (that parents aren't allowed to ride), and Hadley and her giant cheeks!
Happy Birthday, friends!



0 comments: