Wednesday, March 28, 2012

First Eggs of the Season.

This morning both girls had an egg hunt in their preschool class.  Charlotte's was first.  She was very excited and I didn't get many pictures because it was pretty fast paced.  

 After the hunt we went back to the classroom for snack.  Look at Charlotte; she's a pretty good listener at school.  
 Here's Hadley playing on the carpet with the other baby siblings. 
 Next was Lily Kate's egg hunt.  Here is her class waiting on the other 4/5yr old class.  
 And here they are doing the "Bunny Pokey".  Her smart teacher was keeping the wait interesting.  Next they had an egg hunt for 19 eggs.  Their job was to count them out as they were hunting.  Lily Kate was not as fast as the boys and so we missed most of the obvious eggs and were actually "hunting" for our 19 so I didn't get any pictures between looking and counting.  I know we'll be egg hunting again at church and at home, and maybe even at the children's museum so I'll have many more photo opps this season :)

1 comments:

Sarah Carpenter said...

I love seeing all of the pictures of the girls! It makes me happy to see what they are up to. Thanks.

Sarah