Friday, March 16, 2012

First Trip to the beach 2012

The Powells and our family brought a picnic dinner and went out to the beach this evening.  It was bit colder than I was prepared for but the sun was warm and the view was beautiful.  Hadley was entertained by watching the kids run around.  I think she'll love it this summer.
 After just a short time the girls shocked us and got right in to the water in their clothes.  It was freezing!  (Yes, that other girl out there is in her bathing suit!)
 Charlotte came back soaked
 Samuel was smart, he did not get in.

 The look on Kate's face was the general sentiment after they were out of the water for a few minutes and the wind was blowing.  We put them in the wagon and wrapped them in a big towel.
 They cheered up, especially after we told them we were going to leave and go get frozen yogurt.  
 This picture really shows my Charlotte's personality.  I was going through all the pics I snapped (if you have young kids you know you have to snap about 6 to get a good one) and I saw this cross eyed one.  She's a trip!
Beach, you were a little cold tonight, but we'll be back soon!

0 comments: