Thursday, May 03, 2012

School Pics

I'm already chuckling sitting down to write about these....  So, a couple weeks ago Lily Kate had her picture day on a Monday and Charlotte's was on the Wednesday of the same week.  Kate's went well because she loves posing for pictures (bet you didn't know that, did you??).  On Wednesday Charlotte didn't do so well.  She refused to smile at all.  They brought Lily Kate to take some pictures with her.  They had Kate stand by the camera man and make silly faces, dance, anything to get Grumpy to smile. Meanwhile, Kate mentions to the photographer that she saw that some kids took pictures standing up and asks if she can take some more like that.  The kids told me this story on our way home from preschool and I was cracking up.  I kept asking Charlotte why she wouldn't smile and she happily said (every time) that she just wanted to make a "mean face" and kept showing me this Mr T scowl.  That would make me laugh more and I never got any more info out of them.  The proofs are in.

Kate's normal picture on her picture day

 Kate's extra shots


 Straight faced

I will call this look forlorn

 my favorite, by far!

Hilarious.  This is the only smile he got out of like 20 pictures.
So, which ones should I order?

6 comments:

Where in the World are the Powells said...

without a doubt the one with her tongue out! It will be worth it! Something you can laugh about for a long time!!!

Shelley said...

It's a toss up for me between the one with her tongue out and the forlorn look. You can't go wrong with either one really!

Sarah Carpenter said...

Those girls crack me up! I keep laughing. Love it.

Rebecca said...

that's rhetorical, right? obvs the second to last one.

Amber said...

All of them!
Charlotte's normal and mean face and LK's standing holding the dress is a must have.

Anonymous said...

I laughed so loud when I saw Charlotte's face! OH my...so funny wrenn