Saturday, June 16, 2012

Airlie Summer Concert Series

I may have found my new favorite weekend activity.  Airle Gardens has a summer concert series every other Friday evening.  People were serious about their picnic spreads at this thing.  People had folding chairs, folding tables, elaborate trays of fruits and cheeses, and lots of wine.  I was inspired to bring classier food next time.  I was laughing as I was uploading these pictures because I don't have any pictures of us in the concert area at all or any pictures of adults.  I promise I heard some of the music.  Such is the life of mamas on the go with their kids.  
 Charlotte climbing a giant Airlie Oak with Yaya (Steph)


 These are from the bottle house.  All the kiddos loved the big butterfly.  
 Seriously, how precious is June?  I didn't get any shots of the other kids, but Caroline was there and Levi and Olivia too.  
Sweet Hadley.  
Seriously, we had a great time.  I know where I'll be in 2 weeks.

1 comments:

Jason and Katie said...

What a great picture of Hadley! I love your blog Liz and follow it faithfully :) Your family is so beautiful!