Tuesday, July 10, 2012

 Two weeks ago Lily Kate and Charlotte went to ballet camp.  This was Charlotte's first year and they both loved it.  Here is Kate showing me what she learned after day one.
At the end of the week they had a recital.  Here is Hadley wearing her tutu, ready to watch her sissies. 
Kate lounging before the show.
 
Here is a bit of Charlotte's dance.  (you can click on the bottom right of the video to make it full screen if you want) Honestly, I was a little shocked that she did the recital at all because of how uncomfortable she is up front.  I was very proud of her.

 
And here's Kate dancing (on the right)
 Posing and playing after the show.  They now consider themselves ballerinas. 


1 comments:

Becca said...

I laughed so hard I cried during those videos! Love those girls.