Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy First Birthday, Hadley!

On August 1st we celebrated Hadley's first birthday.  Lily Kate, my parents, and my nephews flew in from Houston.  We had a mini birthday party on the porch.  
We love you Hadley, you are precious to us.  We found out I was pregnant with you on Thanksgiving day and you have given us reason to given thanks ever since.  You are friendly and silly.  You are content and comfortable in a noisy crowd.  You haven't met a person you didn't like.  So far, you aren't very particular.  You love your sisters.  Daddy is your favorite person and your favorite word.  You like me too :) I think it makes you feel safe to sit on my lap and suck your thumb and watch from a distance when the sisters get too loud and silly.  You really like your lovey and you eat just about anything available.  I can see now why the baby in a family gets celebrated so much, we just all love having you around.

2 comments:

Where in the World are the Powells said...

the video says it is private! Happy Birthday Hadley!!!

Sarah Carpenter said...

She sure did enjoy that cupcake! I love her sweet smiles.