Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Festivities

Halloween is just about over now and after this post I'm crawling into my bed.  It was an eventful day.  We started in Charlotte's classroom for her Halloween party.  
 Charlotte singing during a mini presentation by the kids.  She seemed to know all the words and hand motions.
 Here she is with her girlfriends.  This picture makes me think of highschool girls squeezing into a picture. 
 Samuel & Charlotte, always loving to be together.  
 Samuel & Grace
 Charlotte decorating her pumpkin cookie
 The masterpiece.  I may or may not have tossed it in the trash when she forgot about it.  No person needs to eat that many sprinkles. 

We spent less than an hour at home for lunch and then back to Kate's school for her fall party.  They didn't wear costumes to school, but were told to wear their favorite hat.  She calls this beret from Nona her fashion hat.
 Sitting on the carpet, estimating how many "eye balls" (candies) were in the jar in hopes of winning the jar full.  I'm so glad she's not the best estimator in the class just yet. 
 Snack time

Home for a few hours, then over to our friends' house for a potluck dinner and trick or treating.
 Jacob & Lily Kate, the "big kids"
 wearing the glow in the dark glasses from Nona
 Banner with Kristen (due in early Dec)
 Trick or Treating & the only (sad) picture I got of Charlotte all evening.  It is hard to get that girl to stand still especially with so much going on.
 Precious Charlie & Grace.  He was an astronaut.
Lil skunk getting tired.  

I was tired too.  We had a great day.  My only request is that I want Halloween to always be on a Friday so the whole family can sleep in the next day.

0 comments: