Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Thanksgiving in Texas

We had a great time in TX for Thanksgiving.  Lily Kate sat with my parents' dog, Shady, on her lap for the majority of the trip.  It reminded me of when Hadley was first born.  Kate was smitten.
 My Grandma Cynda and Hadley
 All the men, my dad, my grandfather, my brother, Kyle, and Parks
 This is the only picture from the bounce house that wasn't blurry.  Lots of movement there.  I got some funny blurry shots of my dad and I going down the bouncy slide!
 Every time we go to Houston we eat at my dad's favorite restaurant.  Lovingly called, "the Taqueria".   It's pretty darm good.  The kids always throw pennies in the big fountain out front.  I tried to get a group shot of the cousins.  Clearly, they were being goobers.  

 Charlotte didn't even want to be in the picture with them.  
We also went to the Houston zoo.  Here are Jack and Scott crawling through the Piranha tank, yikes!
Charlotte and Scott at the petting zoo.

Scott, Kate, and Charlotte popping out of the Meerkat holes.
Kate and Charlotte on the Merry go Round.  


0 comments: