Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Lily Kate

Lily Kate turned six yesterday, she is officially a big kid now, in my mind.  I got to go up to her school and eat lunch with her.  We brought Krispy Kreme for her class.  The kids were thrilled and Lily Kate loved passing them out.  My wonderful friend, Stephanie, Kate's Yaya, picked her up from the bus and took her on a birthday date.  We opened presents when she got home then went out for family dinner.  
 This is her new (Target version of an) American Girl doll.  She has had her heart set on this doll for some time now.  The doll has freckles and Lily Kate has wanted freckles for a while now because I have them.  Isn't that great?!  She wants to be just like her mommy, how long will that last?


 We were focused on the presents and the picture taking and Hadley was at the other end of the table unwrapping gifts.  We caught this one before it was opened, but she already had one unwrapped. 

Out to dinner


 That's right girl, Happy Birthday!
We love you Lily Kate.  You are vibrant, full of energy and enthusiasm, and smart as a whip, you are thoughtful and detailed.  We love the way you were made!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/order-amoxicillin/]order amoxicillin online uk
[/url]can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in canada
buy amoxicillin from canada
amoxicillin 500mg buy

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my god!
FUCK YES!' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

My weblog: hcg injections

Anonymous said...

If ѕome onе needs expeгt view concerning
blogging afterωard і rеcommend him/her to pay а visit this web site,
Keep up the fаstidious work.

Heгe іs my web-sіte - hcg diet side effects
my web site :: hollywood hcg diet

Anonymous said...

Helpful info. Luckу me I discovered your
website unintеntionally, аnd Ӏ am shockeԁ
whу thiѕ twist of fatе ԁid not happened in аԁvanсe!
I booκmarκeԁ it.

Here is my homepagе; hcg meal plan