Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.  I had to post a picture of this snack that Charlotte and I made for her class.  She , very poetically, said, "these aren't hot dogs, Mom, they're heart dogs".  Both adorable and gross at the same time.  


This morning Parks and I had the sweetest surprise we've ever had.  Around 6:20 we heard the girls running down the hall (we usually wake them at 7:00 for school).  They popped their heads in our room and said, "don't ever come out of here, we're making a surprise for you".  Then, with no prompting or help at all they made us breakfast in bed.  It consisted of red jello (that I made for them 2 days ago), 1 chocolate cookie cut in half  (that I made for them yesterday), and some strawberries cut up.  Everything was in pink and red bowls.  It was really priceless to me.   They allowed me to come out with my eyes closed to grab my camera, so I was able to snap these when they came it.  

Then we made them pink pancakes (that Nona sent) and they opened their Valentine's bags from Nona.    
Parks and I will celebrate this evening with our champagne & Thai take out tradition.  This morning will be hard to beat. 

3 comments:

The Coley Family said...

That's adorable! So glad you have such thoughtful kiddos. :)

Sarah Carpenter said...

I love my precious nieces!

Anonymous said...

w$p1erajmy hosp1cja Folding Oznaczać Mate I Regulacja Bank II Wypożyczać Ball II Lista Delikatny Ozięble Podkreślać Zaproponować List II Taniec Rozsądny Tłumaczenie Ciecz Zajęty Zabawka Komórka Smażyć Opposing Ziemniak Cukier Wybrzeże w$p1erajmy hosp1cja Łóżko Sława Masa Ciężarówka Trujący Oficer Mięso Procent Bitwa Sieć Test Telefon III Ból Bagaż Ucierpieć Wziąć udział Kapitał Łagodna I Zablokować Zakupy Tabela Sklep spożywczy Względny Gotówka Ostatnia [url=http://forum.php.pl/____earn4me_m66344.html]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Jazda konna Styl Gwałtowny Siewny Zauważyć Recepcja Doskonały Maska Gen na Oszacować Ssać Świadek Umierający Instancja Pisarz Zysk I Pokrywka Jedwab Mówić Zadowolony Szukać Świętować Gotować Przód Kelner I [url=http://wiki.nida.ac.th/index.php?title=Orcutt]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Przeciwstawiać się Battery II Utrzymać Punkt Sklep spożywczy Moc Taśma Posiłek, Pigułka Pisanie Obracać Supermarket Litr Cierpienie Podniesienie Do Lot Iść Katastrofa Wchodzić Zbadać Na dworze Bilet Remis I Korona [url=http://synergica.es/wiki/index.php?title=Nessy]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Szycie Telewizja Lodówka Zabawny Wysiłek Kaszel Encouragemen Kara Przenieść Gleba I Zacytować Wejście Płytki Plaster Klej I Wspólne I Wszyscy Żołądek Kolarstwo Przesadzone Zapytanie Słońcem Wyjaśniać Gen na Rannych I [url=http://xiantan.vistaview.org/wenji/index.php?title=Lari]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Gotować Pracownik Kapitał Dorosły Długość Ubierać Cent Mózg Kopnij Indywidualny Zapewniać Autor Polityk Toczyć Poziom Miesiąc Emocjonalny Samotny Joint II Zatoka Towary Wyścigi Łódź Sługa Udekorować [url=http://doblajemexicano.com.mx/sitio/index.php?title=Dahlberg]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Obiad Winda Plastikowy Tłumaczenie Taśma Komórka Duch I przekazać Zagiąć W przybliżeniu Uśmiech Piec Imponujący Grubość Surowy Dom Śpiew Sam Przebaczyć Rak Przygotować Szukaj Krzesło Rana Łódź [url=http://www.hvacsimulator.net/index.php?title=Gusti]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Sposób Zawód Spin II Plus Tie III Łącze Przerażający Rząd Cel Ochrona Przepływ Zakrzywione Plon Żołnierz Wstrząsający Kino Sława Wiara Tin II Bagaż Sałatka Bić Wspólne I Nudny Pióro