Saturday, September 12, 2009

Comparison




Couldn't resist posting some pictures of Lily Kate 2 Septembers ago when she was 8 months old. Such a charmer, even at that age. I can't believe how grown up she is now. She has become such a helper to me. One of my favorite things to do lately is to ask her on our drive home from wherever we are if I should turn left or right and she tells me the right answer 95% of the time. Sometimes she will tell me the wrong answer and look at me with a twinkle in her eye and then tell me "Noooo" at the last second just to see if she can trick me. Smart girl.

1 comments:

Jason and Katie said...

Liz, I love your blog so much! Posting this made me realize how long I have been following it (since Lily Kate's birth!). I love watching your girls grow up and I feel like I know them even though I haven't seen you or Lily Kate since she was about seven months! I miss you and think about you often. Love, Katie