Sunday, September 20, 2009


Our sweet Charlotte is so wonderful. She is 8 1/2 months. Parks and I were discussing her over dinner tonight saying that she is always so happy and giggly. She still seems to adore Lily Kate - she is easily her favorite family member, she starts bouncing and grinning when Kate enters the room. she is crawling all over the place and eating a ton. Some of you have heard me talk about how she has not under any circumstances taken a bottle in the last 6 months. Well, I gave her some "Very Vanilla" soymilk this week and she guzzled it! Silk Soymilk was 22c with coupon during triples this week at Harris Teeter so I bought 9 cartons to freeze - I though you couponers would appreciate that. So, that has been a little triumph for us. Charlotte has been cruising around the coffee table for a couple weeks and has just started to randomly stand up in the room but that always ends with sitting back down or falling. I am predicting a laid back disposition with lots of goofyness - in other words - a mini Parks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss them terribly! They are to cute.

Aunt Sarah

Where in the World are the Powells said...

She is getting so big, and is totally looking like Parks! I am so glad she liked the soy milk! I know that is a relief to you!!!