Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here is my princess. Lily Kate is very into dress up these days and watching Angelina Ballerina and doing ballet in the living room. These are some shots of her taking a break. She is so girlie it's unbelievable. She takes a purse everywhere she goes, she likes to choose her own clothes, she often tells me how she likes my hair best, a couple of times while Parks is changing after work she has told him which shirt he should wear - all unsolicited advice of course. I love this child's heart. She was praying last night at dinner and she prayed for our dear friend Shelley's pregnancy, for God to help her "never, never, never hit her sister anymore", and then thanked God for Charlotte and for Parks and me and that we would always obey God even when we don't want to. How great is that?! Unlike her sister, this child is not laid back, not "go with the flow" - but she is quite a kid. I love who she is becoming.

0 comments: