Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dessert downtown with the Young Life ladies


All these pretty ladies are our YL leaders. The picture below is of me and my dear friend, Emily. She hasn't lived in town very long but we have become fast friends. She and her husband love our family well.

If you are a girl, you know that getting ready to go out is half as fun as the "going out" itself. Since Brittany has moved in with us I have had all the benefits of another female opinion in the house (ie "belt or no belt?" kind of questions are always answered with thought and care) Lily Kate LOVES getting into my clothes and wearing my tops like dresses. She usually chooses the
"shiny" ones because they are "fancy". I had a precious time with her playing with shoes and earrings. She adores all of the YL leaders and what better girls for me to have her look up to. She did cry when we left without her but I have made a promise of a "lady ice cream trip" in the near future, so hopefully, more pics to come...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to seek bran-new things. Presently I'm manufacturing my personalized photovoltaic panels. I'm doing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I stumbled upon a truly awesome site that explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps required to building pv panels.

I'm not really sure bout how correct the info given there iz. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd extremely appreciate it, cauze I extremely would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people are great.