Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm sorry, what month is it???


Freezing, then warm, cold again.... who knows... we had a beautiful day the other day and Lily Kate begged to go swimming. We settled on a little splash mat and some running around.

So, the other day Kate was eating tuna fish and an apple for lunch and she mentioned that she liked eating those two things together, I said, "when I was in college I used to eat tuna with apples all the time" - that has led to Lily Kate now begining many of her phrases with "when I was in college..." It's really funny... My favorite so far is "Mom, when I was in college I had a baby in my belly, it was Emma (her doll)." That's just wrong...

1 comments:

Nate Stratman said...

I am so jealous!!! You are in your bathing suits in January!!!! What to do a house swap? Miss you guys -kim stratman