Thursday, March 25, 2010

Couple More Words....

Charlotte is a chatty little one... today when I was pushing her down the isle at Harris Teeter (see last post) she pointed to a little boy in another cart and said, "baby". I was shocked. Yesterday she said "bubbas" when I was blowing bubbles for her. I am surprised at what she can say so this is fun for me to report. I much prefer these words to her usual high pitched screams that my girls are famous for.

Speaking of the screams. Yesterday at the Teeter (yep, two days in a row) I was pushing Charlotte while Parks had taken Lily Kate to the bathroom when, across the entire store, we heard Kate let out a quick high pitched scream (her usual). So, of course, Charlotte screams back. Like two birds communicating, they continued to scream back and forth across the store. I was desperately trying to quiet Charlotte - who likes to look back at me and say "ssssss" with her finger up to her lips just before she screams again. A lady walked by and said, "that other little girl likes to scream as much as yours does". My pride wouldn't let me tell her that both little screaming crazys are all mine :)

1 comments:

Becca said...

Myers and I are reading this a giggling by Gwen's bedside! SO funny!