Monday, June 21, 2010

Sweet Kate


Some sweet pictures of Lily Kate from the past week. Every day LK has "big girl time" in her room by herself. About 30% of the time she falls asleep (which is better than the 0% that was happening the last few months). 100% of the time she ends the time in some crazy outfit. This was the one from Thursday. I had to wake her because it was getting late and I pulled back the covers in her bead to this: blue dance recital outfit from aunt Kathy, flower headband, Christmas hair scrunchies as bracelets, rhinestore headband as a necklace, and leg warmers.

Later that evening we watched our friends' the Thomases, twin girls. They are about 3 1/2 months old now and they are just precious. The top one is Caroline and the bottom one is June. Lily Kate fed them both. I mean really fed them, not just "helped". She was awesome. I kept waiting for her to get bored and run off but she was smitten by them. I can't blame her :)



0 comments: