Monday, August 30, 2010

Miss Opinionated

I thought I'd recap the conversation I had with my little 20month old fireball. I heard her talking loudly so I went in to her room to get her up from her nap and the moment I opened the door she started talking to me, "Mommy, I need a new diaper (smell the air, she is correct), I wanna diffent shorts (notice her shorts are lying on the floor, she took them off and threw them out), I like a fave-rit song "ooh ahh" (I know the song she's talking about, it's on a CD that Mom gave me that I'm going to toss out the car window like a frisbee very soon, Mom knows she listened to it non- stop while she visited!), I wanna chock-it milk. I wanna chcok-it milk in Sissy's cup." Pause, looks at me...."I need a new diaper." Wow, clearly I had better get busy :)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Love that little Charlotte!

Anonymous said...

You all make me laugh. NONA

Where in the World are the Powells said...

Sweet little Char...never a dull moment!