Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Heart Day

Lily Kate and I made some chocolate covered strawberries for Parks while he was at work.

They turned out pretty well, a little coconut added for fancy factor

Parks and I have had a tradition of ordering take out on VDay for the past four yrs. We never do it so it feels like a treat. Neither person cooks, we put the kids to bed and eat in. BUT, this year Margaret Lee told us at the last minute that she would be around if we wanted to eat out. We grabbed that opportunity and had a proper date like normal people :) I love my Valentine!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So sweet. You look great. I'm glad you got to go out this year. I can't believe that you only get take out once a year! That's so good.

Margaret Lee Wilkins said...

man... yall are cute! love you guys.