Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ballet Camp

This is just a quick shot of Lily Kate before her first day of ballet camp. She is loving it! There is dancing, crafts, little girls playing games - what's not to love.

And here is Charlotte who is not yet going to ballet camp (b/c the youngest group is 3yrs). She insisted (and I really mean insisted) on wearing this yesterday. So, she ran errands with me in her ballet outfit. It was a bit heartbreaking to drop off Lily Kate and have Charlotte ask me (for the 10th time) if she could stay. I had told her she would be able to stay next year when she is older, so when we got to church she said, "Wait, Mom, I got older, I can stay, I can stay" So sweet. Next year, Charlotte!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. I don't know how you could have said no to Charlotte looking like that. NONA

The Carpenters said...

I know, Mom, you would never have said no - you are much sweeter than I. I was really torn though, I was worried it was too late... she asked again today. She is so earnest and sweet. I love her.

Sarah Carpenter said...

They are both so precious. I miss you all a lot. I wish I could see everyone more often. I might have to make a weekend trip to Wilmington when the new little one arrives.

The Carpenters said...

Come on! We have an open room for you :)

Amber said...

How pretty. Charlotte is wanting to grow up so fast. I love the family picture at the top!

Me said...

Ok, that picture of Charlotte is TOO MUCH!! Love you guys!!!