Monday, August 22, 2011

One more decorating post

I envisioned this little upgrade, but I had almost nothing to do with making it happen since Hadley was born in the middle of it. I wish I had a before picture. There isn't much to show, the breakfast room has been super plain since we moved in. Cream colored walls, brown table, that was about it. I have had a crush on chevron fabric for a while now and wanted to use it somewhere. So, we added these valances, Parks made this fun mirror, and he and my dad hung this grasscloth and put up the chair rail. The next layer may be a big white drum shade on a pendant light. And somewhere in the not near future I want Parks to build me a big pedestal table. This one holds four and we now have 5 people in our family. I think we have some time before Hadley joins us for cereal at the table so we'll give Parks a break for now :)

2 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Liz, it looks great! I hear what you're saying. I work my crafty husband to death! But, he's so handy!!!

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy original phentermine online - buy phentermine online with paypal